Green pea spread with maple syrup:
– Boil the peas in salted water until soft. Then drain and leave to cool.
– Puree the peas with maple syrup and mayonnaise and season with salt and pepper.
– Fry the onion slices in olive oil until translucent.
– Add sugar, port, red wine and grenadine syrup. Stir well and simmer over low heat until all the liquid has reduced.
– Season with salt and pepper and leave to cool.
Sweet potato chips:
– Cut sweet potatoes lengthwise into very thin slices with a meat slicer.
– Place in hot frying oil and deep-fry until lightly dark yellow and crispy (not brown). Remove from the hot oil and drain.
– Sprinkle with regular salt or rock salt.
Prepare the chicken goujons.
Warm the wrap and spread with pea spread. Place pistachios, iceberg lettuce julienne and onion jam on top. Then place three slices of brie and three chicken goujons. Put BBQ sauce and carrots on top and cover everything with two whole iceberg leaves. Carefully roll up the wrap and cut diagonally.
Arrange on a serving plate and serve with sweet potato chips.