As an international company in the food sector, we belong to the globally operating, owner-managed OSI group. We are leaders in the development and manufacture of high-quality products for system catering and food retailing.
We are looking for a Technical Architect IT (m/f/d) with remote option, for our IT department.
You will report directly to the European headquarters in Gersthofen, Germany and take over European tasks. You can also work for us in hybrid /remote mode, provided you live in an European OSI country (Austria, Germany, Hungary, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, UK, Ukraine).
What your job includes
As a Technical Architect you maintain and optimize enterprise architecture by following our methodologies and techniques, including standards and principles. You ensure that our technical middleware and system interfaces are working as designed. You drive technical improvements within the organization and align these with all internal and external stakeholders
- Promote and implement the agreed standards, processes and tools of the OSI group within your area, while working towards improving them based on experience and feedback.
- Conduct architectural and engineering reviews of proposed IT investments/solutions to determine the strategic alignment and technical soundness and provide technical recommendations.
- Identify emerging needs for architecture knowledge, support and governance standards.
- Serve as a link between the application Solution Architects and Developers within your area and the architecture community
- Ensure project compliance with architectural roadmaps, principles, standards and reference architectures.
- Prepare technical solution proposals for business requirements according to strategic and architectural framework by translation of business needs into technical systems solutions and by leading and supporting communication with internal and external IT roles
What we offer you
We are a company with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and a pronounced customer orientation in a special market. We know that the commitment of our employees is the basis of our success. We therefore support you by quickly giving you responsibility and developing you according to your talents.