As an international company in the food sector, we belong to the globally operating, owner-managed OSI group. We are leaders in the development and manufacture of high-quality products for system catering and food retailing.
We are filling a vacancy in the European headquarters for a Supply Chain Officer (m/f/d) Commodities with our Strategic Purchase department.
What we offer you
We are a company with value driven culture, short decision-making processes and a pronounced customer orientation in a special market. We know that the commitment of our employees is the basis of our success. We therefore support you by quickly giving you responsibility and developing you according to your talents.
- Attractive salary package
- Company pension scheme
- Work in a modern and future-oriented working environment
- Flexible working time and 2 days remote option
- Experienced management, friendly international colleagues and respectful cooperation
- Employee purchase and employee discount at a local fitness club
- Good public transport connections and free parking on site
- Bike lovers will find shower facilities, as well as changing rooms and lockers
- Company doctor
- Various team events
- Fantastic canteen (subsidised)