With more than 65 facilities in 18 countries around the world and over 20,000 employees, the OSI group - of which OSI AUSTRIA FOODWORKS GMBH is an integral part - is currently one of the world leaders in the production and distribution of meat. Its products are present in the high quality segments intended for catering as well as in large, medium and small food distribution.
As support to our export department, mainly at our office in Salzburg, we are currently looking for an Export Manager Assistant.
Tasks and duties required
- Processing and sending order confirmations
- Support to the logistics department (verification of shipments, linguistic intermediation between plants and customers, control and possible translation of documents)
- Invoice control and administration support
- Credit limit control and proactive support to sales managers
- Support to the quality department for the translation and forwarding of documents, as well as for the management of complaints
- Customer support
- Commercial support
- Data processing and weekly reports
- Organization of international fairs
All the tasks listed above, include an initial period of coaching with the various managers responsible.
What we offer you
We are a company with a flexible structure oriented towards the development and encouragement of talents. Our philosophy is inspired by the strong belief that the commitment and satisfaction of our employees are the basis of our success. For this reason we believe in the importance of quickly attributing responsibility to our employees, so that they can work effectively in full autonomy.
The annual gross salary for the advertised position is around € 32.200 as per national collective bargaining employment contract. A reasonable overpayment is possible depending on your qualifications and experience.