As an internationally active company in the food sector, we belong to the globally operating, owner-managed OSI Group. We are a leader in the development and manufacture of high-quality products for system catering and food retailing.
To expand our team of around 35 people in financial accounting, we are looking for you as an IFRS accountant (m/f/d) to start as soon as possible.
Our Shared Service Centre Accounting is located at the European headquarters in Gersthofen. The General Ledger department is responsible for timely and accurate financial accounting and the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements as well as consolidated financial statements in accordance with local accounting regulations for the various European units. This also includes involvement in the preparation of the IFRS consolidated financial statements. In addition, the team is responsible for the continuous improvement and assurance of uniform specifications and guidelines in connection with the reporting processes throughout the Group.
What we expect from you
- Studies in the field of economics, business administration or comparable completed further training as an accountant
- Professional experience in group accounting, acquired in an industrial company or an auditing firm
- Financial statement security in accounting according to IFRS
- Sound knowledge of national (HGB) and international commercial and tax accounting regulations such as IFRS and ideally US-GAAP
- Confident handling of ERP systems - ideally MS Dynamics NAV BC
- Solid knowledge of the common MS Office products Excel, Outlook and Word
- Independent, responsible and accurate way of working
- Very good communication skills in German and English
If you do not fulfil all the points, we are still pleased about your interest and your application.
What we offer you
We are a company with flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and a strong customer orientation in a special market. We know that the commitment of our employees is the basis of our success. Therefore, we encourage you by quickly handing over responsibility and developing you according to your talents.
- Attractive salary package
- Company pension scheme
- A committed international team, from young to experienced. Collegial with openness to new ideas and impulses. Pleasure at work.
- A wide range of internal and external training opportunities and individual career models.
- Fantastic company restaurant with freshly prepared meals
- Work in a modern and future-oriented working environment
- Flexible working hours and mobile working by agreement
- A structured onboarding phase
- Employee purchase and employee discount at a local fitness club
- Good public transport connections and free parking on site
- Bike facilities, including showers, changing rooms and lockers
- Company doctor
- Relocation support for candidates abroad