We are a company with clear values, short decision-making processes, and a pronounced customer orientation in an unique market. We know that the commitment of our employees is the foundation of our success. We will therefore support you by enabling you to develop your skills and quickly take on responsibility.
Our European Graduate Program will start in September 2023
- 18 months in an exciting and varied environment with the prospect of working for us as a specialist or manager afterwards
- A mentor to provide advice and knowledge
- Extra training modules in areas such as project management, leadership, and change management
- Full coverage of travel expenses during your time abroad
- An attractive starting salary within a supportive and inclusive culture
- You can choose as start of the program one of the following countries: Austria, Germany, Hungary, the Netherlands, Poland, Spain and UK.
We are looking forward to your application direct on our career page until latest March 31st, 2023.
In April we will have first phone interviews with you and midth of April we plan to invite you to an online Accessment Center. The last step to your new career will be a personal meeting with us.
If you have any questions, do not mind to contact us.